The Portal is very easy to set up - mount it on a pole out of reach of local wildlife. Power it on by pressing the power button and you're on the satellite network. Log into the Portal configuration app on your phone or tablet, and connect to the Portal through either USB, WiFi or Bluetooth. Simply list your sensor IDs in the settings and they'll automatically connect. Then it's just a matter of positioning the sensors where you need them. If your sensors are not yet LoRa™ enabled or LoRaWAN™ is not for you and you are looking for another type of technology to connect the sensor, contact us.
Articles in this section
- Which satellites are you using? Is the service reliable?
- How do I power the Portal?
- Will the Portal survive a harsh environment?
- Can I connect sensors I already have in the field?
- How do I install the Portal and sensors?
- How does Fleet help reduce satellite data costs?
- What is the Portal's range?
- What is the Portal and what does it do?
- In which countries can I connect sensors and Portals?
- Where can I buy compatible sensors?