LoRaWAN™ is a long range, wireless network architecture specifically designed to cost-effectively connect low-power sensors (typically sensors that can run on coin batteries for years). It is a two-way communications system that works well within a range of 15km (~10 miles) in ideal conditions.
Articles in this section
- Which satellites are you using? Is the service reliable?
- How do I power the Portal?
- Will the Portal survive a harsh environment?
- Can I connect sensors I already have in the field?
- How do I install the Portal and sensors?
- How does Fleet help reduce satellite data costs?
- What is the Portal's range?
- What is the Portal and what does it do?
- In which countries can I connect sensors and Portals?
- Where can I buy compatible sensors?